Friday, July 3, 2009

Over the weekend, i was feeding my granparent's cat but when i opened the door i had to turn off the alarm.I had been entering the right code untill my family came to clean the house that saturday. I had gotten there first and was trying to turn it off but by accident I did the code and then away instead of off.So the alarm got louder witch meant it was signaling the alarn company to call my grandparents' house and then the police. Luckly my mom got their just as that was happening. She turned off the alarm and while she was waiting for the alarm company to call, she told me to tell everyone to get out of the car.My mom had worked everything out so the police never went and by the time my dad and uncle got there, we had a good story to tell them!

-Lyndee

1 comment:

  1. Lyndee, I am an adult and I can stand alarms and codes and buttons. Funny story, arn't you glad your Mom was there to save the day?:)

    ReplyDelete